The Trump administration prioritized international trade issues and aggressively implemented tariffs and other trade actions that disrupted global trade relations. The Biden administration will inherit a slew of Trump tariffs and trade actions and there are many questions about how it will handle these international trade matters.
Join Harris Bricken, in partnership with Capitol Hill Policy Group, a federal government relations firm, for a free hour-long webinar on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 11 am PT/ 2pm ET. Harris Bricken’s international trade law attorneys, Adams Lee and Fred Rocafort, will be teaming up with Capitol Hill Policy Group’s Robert Odawi Porter, Todd Bertoson, and Lynn Jenkins to discuss what to expect from the Biden administration on trade issues and how what that administration does will impact your business.
The panelists will address the following questions:
- What trade issues will the Biden administration inherit?
- What are Biden’s expected trade priorities?
- How much of Trump’s trade actions will Biden undo?
- Will Trump’s tariffs be lifted? If so, when?
- What role will Congress take on trade issues? What are Congressional priorities on trade?
- How will the change in administration impact U.S. trade remedy actions against imports?
- What trade enforcement changes should you expect from U.S. Customs?
- How upcoming trade issues impact your business?
- How can trade lawyers and trade policy advocates address key trade issues that affect companies?
- What about China?
The panelists will spend the final 15 minutes answering attendee questions so please submit any questions on international trade you would like the panelists to address, either as comments below or when you register or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.