Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
The large-scale shift to telework brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic is prompting businesses around the world to explore new avenues to engage with clients and friends. Harris Bricken is no exception, and we are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench.
In Episode #44, we are joined by Isaac Stone Fish, CEO and founder of Strategy Risks, as well as a renowned journalist. We discuss:
- What initially drew Isaac to China, where he lived for seven years, and his experiences visiting all of China’s provinces, autonomous regions, and direct-administered municipalities.
- The importance of interesting conversations in a journalist’s work.
- Isaac’s new venture focusing on political risk in China.
- Chinese companies and ESG: The soft complicity of low expectations?
- The one thing on which Isaac strongly agrees with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- What does a post-CCP China look like, and the implications for the United States.
- Reading, listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week when we sit down for yet another provocative conversation, this time with Kai Friedrich Niermann.