Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
In Episode #47, we are joined by James Cooper, Associate Dean for Experiential Learning, Professor of Law, and Director of International Legal Studies at California Western School of Law. We discuss:
- The opportunities presented by the Great Reset.
- James’ intellectual property journey, from t-shirt counterfeiter to infringement victim, to U.S. delegate to World Intellectual Property Organization.
- China’s own journey, from copier to inventor.
- Proyecto ACCESO, a judicial technology transfer project, and James’ involvement with it.
- James’ pivot to a focus on blockchain.
- Teaching law.
- Whether all Canadians are polite.
- Reading, listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week when we sit down with Tyler LeMasters for an uplifting and honest conversation about his campaign for a seat on the Spokane City Council and much more.