At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #51, we are joined by Kristina Koehler-Coluccia, Shanghai-based head of business advisory services with Woodburn Accountants and Advisors.
- What is happening on the ground in China with foreign companies leaving or diversifying, retrenching, and enhancing their China presence.
- How to build a solid business network when seeking to enter the China market, including lawyers, accountants, headhunters, payroll companies, media agencies, PR professionals, logistics, and warehousing.
- China best business norms and practices, including why email never took off in China the way it has in the West.
- Why foreign companies fail in China.
- Why education and producing good content is key for your China strategy.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode as we discuss finance in Latin America.