Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #57, we are joined by Moses Wanki Park, a barrister and international arbitration attorney at Hong Kong’s Liberty Chambers.
- How Moses’ service as an officer in the Korean Navy helped instill discipline and the ability to work under pressure.
- South Korean views of North Korea.
- Why Moses chose to study and work in Hong Kong.
- How there is no such thing as a typical day at work for Moses.
- Some representative matters handled by Moses.
- What’s happening in Korea these days, including its handling of the pandemic.
- The relationship between barristers and solicitors in Hong Kong.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Elizabeth Larus to discuss China, the Belt and Road Initiative, Taiwan, and more!