Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening around the world, and we know that our friends and clients do, as well. We are happy to provide this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by international attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, where we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #49, we are joined by Nicole Zhao, international tax CPA with MaloneBailey. We discuss:
- Big CPA firm life in China and the U.S.
- International tax and audit
- Tax issues for foreign companies looking to establish a U.S. presence
- Tax code changes expected under the Biden Administration
- Why estate planning in 2021 will be important for high net worth people
- Advice for businesses that struggled in 2020
- International banking and transfer pricing
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode as we discuss international sports and marketing.